For existing members, please login to submit your claim.
- Simply upload a copy of both the itemised invoice and the consultation notes from your vet visit.
- If this is your first claim, we require your pet’s full medical history from all previous vets from the time you first owned your pet.
- If your pet was adopted at an older age, please supply adoption paperwork and medical records since adoption
If you are a new member please sign up to manage your policy online.
If you would prefer to send us your claim through the post, please ensure you have completed the following steps:
- Print a claim form and fill in your details, check that you have completed all areas on the claim form.
- Take it with you to the vet and ask them to fill out Section 2. Both you and your vet will need to sign the form.
- Attach the original itemised invoices, payment receipts and consultation notes and post them to: Prime Pet Insurance, Locked Bag 9021, Castle Hill NSW, 1765.
If applicable, you can also download a Cruciate Ligament Examination form.